Picture of your most treasured item:
My most treasured items are probably photographs and home videos. I love looking at them and remembering what was happening at that time. Since I can’t really take a picture of pictures or videos (well I guess I could but they aren’t here with me), I’ll just do something else.
Right now, I love this:
I can make really delicious teas, coffees and other hot beverages. It sure beats doing it in the microwave. I love you Electric Tea Kettle - you’ll always have a place in my heart. =)
Picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day:
I know this should be deep and all, or whatever. Like trade places with the President or something like that. But I can do all that deep shit by myself…on my own. I would just love to be mind-boggling, uber hot for a day. That’s all. Oh and blonde.
Picture of your favorite memory:
This is impossible. Not only can I not think of my favorite memory, but if I even do….was there photo documentation of it. I. Don’t. Know. I’m boycotting Day 5.
Instead I leave you with this:
This could become my new favorite memory…..
Picture of your night:
Going out on the weekends wouldn’t be as much fun without these people. Had such a good time this night.
Picture of the cast from your favorite show:
Definitely has to be FRIENDS. I’ve loved shows since and loved them lots, but this will always hold a special place in my heart.
A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest:
—This is a picture of me and my friend TJ. I became friends with him in high school and we became really close. I’m still close with him. I love him to death - we are pretty similar. I like it.
Just your typical dirty Mexican and varsity cheerleader.
It’s strange about a year or so ago, I would’ve automatically put a picture of me and my friend Molly. We were best friends from 2nd grade until probably about a year ago. We don’t really talk anymore.
10 Facts About Myself:
1. I am the oldest. I have one sibling - a brother - who’s 8 years younger than me. I love him.
2. I love all things NAUTICAL. I need to marry rich and own a sailboat.
3. I hate when people type like this “I llloooovveee yoouuuuuuu babbbyyyy!” It’s understandable every once in a blue moon - not all the time.
4. I love to talk about all of the things that you aren’t supposed to talk about in polite conversation.
5. I want to live in the home from Practical Magic…but in South Carolina or Maine.
6. I sleep in weird positions. Knee up to face, kind of on my side, kind of on my belly. With at least one hand on my boob.
7. I feel the need to travel and volunteer (abroad) extensively. I’ll probably meet my husband on one of my travels….to the Mediterranean.
8. That being said, I don’t want to marry until I’m nearing 30, and I want to be married for a little while before having children.
9. I’m a huge chicken, but I love watching scary movies. I like the adrenaline rush I guess.
10. I really like to believe that the small part of Native American blood in me…shines through and I look like Pocahontas.
why? what’d she do now?
First time in quite a while. How I’ve missed you. Also I got Bagel and Deli. Perfect choice.
1. I wish I was part Jewish.
2. I sometimes wish I could be a drag queen. They’re fabulous.
3. I love what I’m going to school for (Int’l Studies and Journalism)…but my ultimate dream is to be an actress.
4. I am a little obsessed with the Kennedy family.
5. I always feel a little autistic…and like everyone else knows a secret I don’t.
6. I should’ve been a teenager in the 1980s or 1990s.
7. My faith is very important to me…even though I don’t always show it.
8. I am an encyclopedia of pop culture.
9. I daydream. A LOT. And I’m confident one of my daydreams will come true.
10. I am fairly confident that I will marry an ethnic person - probs from the Mediterranean.
1. Black and White Photos.
2. Classy and Classic things.
3. Pop Culture.
7. Smiling and laughing.
8. Reading a good book with a good cup of tea.
9. Anything NAUTICAL.
2. Old toys - really just anything associated with kids in a creepy way.
3. The dark.
4. Not being able to have children.
5. Growing old…alone.
6. Dying young…and not going to Heaven.
7. Not accomplishing all that I want to.
8. Disappointing my friends and family.
1. I want to graduate….and not have a lot of debt. Ahh, wishful thinking.
2. I want to find my true love.
3. Health and Happiness and FUN
4. Travel extensively.
5. I want to marry for love…but it wouldn’t hurt if he was disgustingly wealthy. OR I just want to be very wealthy and not have to worry.
6. Do something meaningful with my life and make an impact.
7. To eat whatever I want and actually become thinner. (Fingers crossed)
6 Places I Want To Go:
1. Morocco. Oh wait…goin’ there!
2. Argentina. So I can sing there. haha.
3. The UK and Ireland.
1. Chicken strips from O’Charley’s with honey mustard on the side. Oh & their rolls.
3. Bowtie pasta, broccoli, seasoned chicken, Italian dressing and parmesean cheese.
4. Chipotle burrito.
5. Bagel and Deli.
1. Franny and Zooey.
2. Little Women.
3. Pride and Prejudice.
4. The Harry Potter Series……..
1. O Brother Where Art Thou?
2. American Psycho.
3. Batman. Any of them.
1. Case of You - Joni Mitchell
2. La Vie En Rose - Louis Armstrong
1 Photo of Myself: